This blog is about all things girly from makeup review, manicure visits to pre-loved clothes sale. Occasionally I'd write something that I shop but not necessary girly stuff :P

My favourite brands include
Majolica Majorca, Zara, Jill Stuart, Maquillage, Etude House, Kitschen & Mary Magdalene. Yes, I do love Japanese brands.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Choosing the right swimsuit

2 weeks ago I went to a waterpark. Before that, I was contemplating whether to wear my usual swimsuit or to buy a new one. In the end, I decided to buy a new one. I was browsing the internet for recommendations. And I found a very informative website . I'm not the usual petite girl with small frame so it's not easy to find a swimsuit that match my body. In the end, I found one which I think is quite ok. It's on sale too and from a good brand. It's a J by Jasper Conran. I've posted the picture here. I shall show some pictures from the waterpark next time!


These are recommended for big hips.


These are recommended to show a more defined waist.


 I cannot wear a bikini. And I think wearing one-piece is too boring. This one has a great balance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment